Welcome to MY lovely blog!
Oh yea... PLEASE TAG!!!
NO SPAM!!! If not, I will BODY SLAM you!
Muahahahahahhahaha!
Nothing more I guess.
Use the Life is Getting Tougher to navigate!!
aiyo i hate 2day. lala. dunno why still so happy??? 2day got the dumb Chem test. i finally agree with Gavin on smth. Chem is chim. sianz. at least tmr like the last day of sch. next week sabbat. i in Science Eureka. ACE points ftw. nid to chiong. dis r my latest results. Maths - A1. yea man. Geog - B4. ggxx. Chinese - C6. omgomgomg. dis is screwed. Infocomm - A1. smth +ve. dunno le. tmr get bk. pressure. hope can ego tmr. haha. well tmr no trng. boohoo. cdiv is screwed. tmr bdiv play peicai. kena RI, Cat High and blah blah. the two strongest schools. haiz. jyjy. softball ftw!!! tis is it i guess. nth more to post. goodbye and goodnight, homies.
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
I'm cool. I'm smart. I'm the ownage. I'm fat. I'm a bit irritating.
My hobby is playing PS 3, yea man! FIFA 2009! Soccer ftw!
If ya wanna add me on msn, add fattytaditto@hotmail.com