Welcome to MY lovely blog!
Oh yea... PLEASE TAG!!!
NO SPAM!!! If not, I will BODY SLAM you!
Muahahahahahhahaha!
Nothing more I guess.
Use the Life is Getting Tougher to navigate!!
finally found the time to post. aiya. now so busy test period. chinese 54/100 lolx. well at least i surprised meself with my 应用文 results. 16/20. considerably high for me standard. well, nothing much with the lessons. at least the lit test wen smoothly. haha. after the test kala say that many interpret the first q wrongly. lucky i pro, do correct :D sianz, now nid mug history. friday test. dunno wad is "Paris Peace Treaty". hope dun do too bad. geog coming bk on mon. hope for A1 bah. cant believe im so in love with taylor swift. her songs and voice. dun misinterpret. but she seriouly is hot. lolx. trng was fun. train the sec 1. grazed my knee and it bled all the way home. cool. love blood. my sec 1 partners were cool. oh i oso treat some to drinks. see i so nice. did the basics then the effing watercooler was polluted? walao. had to keep refiiling. somemore damn far. tmr got the dumb science remedial. dun understand a thing. what is "octet valency" and all? sianz. now i feel sleepy. aiya cannot stop myself from singing Love Story. think sleeping my stop it. haha. tmr oso the B' Div game! shyt. juz rmb. aiya. muz pon a bit. nvm. B' Div jiayou! take it all the way! well, goodnight and goodbye peeps. love ya.
Image: Tagailog
Brushes: Hybrid Genesis
Fonts: Violation and Cocaine Sans at Dafont
Skin by: Skin City at Gunyu
Image hosting: Photobucket
Powered by: Blogger
I'm cool. I'm smart. I'm the ownage. I'm fat. I'm a bit irritating.
My hobby is playing PS 3, yea man! FIFA 2009! Soccer ftw!
If ya wanna add me on msn, add fattytaditto@hotmail.com